10 am - 4 pm, Tuesday - Saturday
Berlin Shopping Center
Operated by the Atlantic General Hospital Auxiliary
Located in the Berlin Shopping Center near Save-A-Lot, the thrift shop accepts gently used clothing and household items and sells them at deep discounts. Anyone is welcome, from shoppers looking for a real bargain to those who are unable to buy clothes at regular price.
The thrift shop was a dream of the Atlantic General Hospital Auxiliary's members. It took months of planning and hard work to create. The volunteers visited other thrift stores to get more ideas about what does and does not work, and began renovating one of the shopping center’s store fronts, formerly a Laundromat.
In late November 2005, a team of volunteers began to transform the old Laundromat into the boutique it is today. In December of 2005 the thrift shop began accepting donations, and by late January, they were in business.
For more information about acceptable donated items or for more information, please call the thrift shop at 410-629-1447.
About the Thrift Shop
- Donations are accepted at the rear door.
- Clothing should be clean, no stains, rips, etc.
- Donations of clothing should be seasonal.
- We resell merchandise at a reasonable price.
- We have no paid employees.
- All profits go to the hospital to support patient care services, new technology & education and also to benefit the community.
Thrift Shop Accepts:
• Shoes and Accessories
• Small household items
• Small Electrical Appliances - in working order
• Sports Equipment - in good repair
• Baby Furniture & Equipment - car seats that function
• Wood & Upholstered Furniture - Clean, no stains, rips or holes - in good condition
Find us on Facebook!
Auxiliary members may volunteer their time and talents within the AGH system as well as here at the thrift shop. For more information on how you can volunteer, please call the Hospital Liaison at 410-641-9678.